Sunday, April 4, 2021

Around our Kitchen Early Spring - written before Easter

"But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head." Psalm 3:3

Tea and tulips... 

In Connecticut you can have a day that is 65 and sunny and then a day that is only 30 and cloudy. That is what spring is like here. So while you might want to have a more spring like wardrobe you can't put your cozy clothes far - because the next day you just might need them. 💕

So Scott and Abigail planed pansies with a puffy winter coat on. {those pansies are really cold today since it is only 30!}



In the kitchen I have been lightening things up. Just a few pictures so far as I am busy with Easter prep.



 A new spring little area rug from a favorite garden store. And a new white swiss dot curtains for in front of the sink. I didn't sew them as I usually do because I love the ones from Vermont Country Store. 


I love to change out this mug stand weekly - right now every mug I found at either a thrift or antique store - all vintage mugs with spring bunnies. 




I love when I find anything "made in England"... my heart smiles. And little creamers and pitchers for warming syrup for my girls on cold mornings. All those things make me so happy. 




I am so looking forward to celebrating Easter with my little family this year.  Wishing you all a blessed day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment