Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sticking that Vibrato

Abigail is quite a wonderful violist. Concerning viola she does get overshadowed by her big sister who is an accomplished violist playing in Giovani Solisti. 

Yesterday both girls played in a Bach concert. It was lovely {even though it was on zoom}. I long some day to sit in an auditorium and listen to an orchestra. Some day. But for now I am grateful for the Hartt School of Music that allows them to continue to perform. 

Anna recorded her piece the week before. Oh how she doesn't like that pressure in front of zoom when it is a solo piece. 


Abigail played 'live' and I got a bit of it on phone. She spoke before about Bach has influenced her. 


I love she was barefoot and playing her heart out. 


Today I made a cake for Bach's birthday - so fun! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh she is so sweet! Love hearing her voice. Love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so sweet! Love hearing her voice. Love her dress!

    ReplyDelete