Monday, March 4, 2019

Valentines Day

14

Valentine's Day really started back here (the weekend before) when Abigail had a friend come over. Sweetest little girl in the world and I can't imagine a better friend match for my daughter.

1

2

They decorated cupcakes and I sent half a dozen home with her friend so that these two could have matching desserts in their lunch boxes all week!

3

And then on Valentines day we all rushed home from our schools to be together!

4

6

Abigail is blurry here but I love Scott looking at her

7

These 3, my valentines.

8

Abigail could not adore her sister more...

9

We opened cards and few small things that meant I love you.

10

And then we planned breakfast for dinner - it was a big hit.

That night when I was getting into bed Anna said to me, "someday when I have a family of my own, I'm going to celebrate that holidays big like you did. Thanks for making Valentine's Day special mama!"

2

And with that there was no more love I could fit into my heart.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your family had a lovely Valentine’s Day! Your daughter is very fortunate to have found a sweet friend that’s a good match for her. I think my daughter is still trying to find that special, true friend. She says I’m her best friend and that makes me very happy!

    I love your dining room! That table cloth is lovely.

    ReplyDelete