Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Calico Critter Tour

Sometimes I find a gem on my phone and I have this thing about cleaning out my phone videos and pictures. This blog is where the photo memories go, not my phone. So I put them here so I don't 'loose' them forever. I know that one day I'll go back to this blog, not my phone for memories. And so it goes with this sweet little 11 year old. She wanted to give me a tour of her Calico Critters. And it all makes my heart swoon because I know I'm living in the good ol days right now. And I am loving every minute of it.







Aren't you lovely in all your heart conveys

Whitman

2 comments:

  1. Well, hello there, sweet friend!!!!
    I LOVE your Calico Critter collection!!!!!!
    And you did such an amazing job of sharing it with us!
    P.S. Please tell your Mommy I miss her!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how sweet is this! Love her!

    ReplyDelete