Thursday, September 20, 2018

Singing

This summer Abigail was asked to cantor at Mass. She sang the ENTIRE Mass. It was lovely and very very special for her.

The cantor that helped her is a wonderful person. I took these videos of the practice they had.















And then last week at Mass I mentioned to Abigail that she might want to see if Pam could help her out with some pointers for an upcoming school select chorus audition.

And she did right after Mass as people were still exiting.

Abigail had to sing 'My Country Tis of Thee' and Pam spent a few minutes working through it with her.



I don't want Abigail to every forget good good people that pour into her life. I am grateful.

We don't know yet if Abigail will 'get in' but we are proud of her for using that sweet voice He gave her to sing to our church and to sing at her school.


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could go to your church!! That was beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete