Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I Cried and Laughed and Cried

... when I came across this post. My life. Anna was a fifth grader, Abigail was a first grader and I was home. I love everything about this. Every little thing. (2013)



from a post back in 2013 (here)

How lucky was I...

You see this blog was never about having the perfect life; showing off the perfect house. Far from it. It was, still is, and always will be to remember. Remember rocking it out to All I Really Need in the garage after school pick up. With the two people who have my heart and are "all I really need." I am so so blessed indeed that I did those days and am still getting to do days with my girls. Things have changed. And they have grown. We all have. I just know that we're all meant to be right where we are.

If you come across this one day girls know that those 13 years at home and not in my classroom were the greatest days of my life. And that each and every day spent with you is a wonderful day. I am blessed. I am lucky. I am beyond happy that you are mine and I am yours. You are all I really need. Forever and ever and ever.














4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great post! By the way, I've been visiting your blog for a few years now. It's fun watching your girls grow up! (P.S. I know that song very well. The one in the video.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! And her sweet little voice!!💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Life is so bittersweet, where you are now is so good but those past years will always be missed so much.

    ReplyDelete