Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Cruise to Canada ~ part 8

Day Six ~ Day at Sea and a Gala Dinner

So mostly this post consists of too many photos of us on deck all dressed up and ready for a special dinner. Because the day at sea consisted of us enjoying everything on the ship. {and me not carrying around my camera or phone or anything}

With the exception of Abigail in right after breakfast swimming.

6-1

6-2

6-3

6-4

6-5

6-6

6-7

I always love the silly in between photos the best. Real happiness. The stuff I want to remember.

6-8

6-9

Oh these two have my heart.

6-10

and he does too...

6-11

6-12

6-13

We've had many many late night talks since we got home about how to have a spirit of laughter and joy in our home more during the school year. Just like we are in the photo below, laughing and having fun. I know that we can't live on vacation always. I know that there will be trying days coming up. Growing days but I want to look at the silly and the laughter and have more of that September-June, not just on vacations.

6-14

6-15

And so our 'day at sea' was absolutely wonderful. I want to always remember our dinners on the cruise and having that time together, just us. A gift.

6-16

2 comments:

  1. Yep.
    That is exactly what we love about a cruise.
    Just our family...in a little bubble...on a ship at sea.
    Your family is beautiful.
    Hugs and love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh...such precious pictures. And Abigail looks so grown up in that 2nd photo from top...more so than in any of the other pictures from that day. Sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete