Monday, June 18, 2018

There's Something About Capturing a Moment

... it's like holding a moment in your hand.

5

Which is exactly what I wanted to do when I took these photos.

19

Even this photo of a little dress.

2

3

4

18

I wanted to hold that moment, that last moment of elementary school.

14

And so I did. This Sunday afternoon before. I took her to a favorite place where I've been taking photos of my girls forever.

She looks angelic to me.

16

So peite and lovely.

12

I chose an April Cornell graduation dress. Anna wore April Cornell too, but her dress was very different. (Anna's elementary school graduation photo session is back here) Abigail has very delicate features and when I found this dress I was thrilled.

1

Scott saw it hanging at the top right here and said, "is that the dress Abigail is going to wear for her graduation? She's going to look beautiful in that"

10

11

She did.

7

8

13

15

9

And I'm so glad I captured these moments... forever held in my hand.

6

1 comment: