Saturday, June 9, 2018

Pretty Much All I Can Do

It looks like once a week is pretty much all I can do with this blog of mine. I love this blog. My motherhood (starting when Abigail was 3 and Anna age 7) is documented. I love that part. I love that I take more photos because of my blog.

I'm not a facebook or instagrammer. There's no documentation that's instant for me. Sometimes on a trip I will go to insta so the grandparents can see. Other than that I have no desire.

Scrapbooking? I did that for years and years until the blog took over. Someday I'd like to get back to that but for now it would never fit.

So that leaves this blog? Do I LEAVE this blog? Or do I do the bits and pieces I can.

Teaching took over this year.

And in some ways I felt like I couldn't relate to the world of blogging.

There was no chicken soup simmering at 11:38 am on a random Thursday morning.

I loved my 13 years at home.

But I am learning and growing so much in this profession I'm in.

My brain some days feels tired from thinking in such a different way.

So what's a girl to do?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, but you CAN'T stop blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand...I only worked three day a week this school year and let my blog go. When I had free time blogging seemed and overwhelming because I didn't know where to begin and how to sort through all my pictures. I have so much blogging to catch up on this summer. I love your blog so pleas don't stop blogging. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. It's been really hard to find the motivation to blog...and yet, i miss my "online" scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I had written a response and then it disappeared. drat. In summary, I was just going to encourage you to continue where you can. The ebb and flow of life has us changing a lot of things we don't want to, but that doesn't mean the it'll be permanent. Keep on blogging, but blog what you most want to. Start the post and "save" it until you can finish it. For your keepsake. The past two years had me hardly blogging at all as I took on multiple rolls while preparing a homeschool high schooler for college. Blogging took a back seat except for the "important" stuff that meant a lot to me (and probably only me).

    ReplyDelete