Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Transitions

IMG_9933

Last night Abigail, Scott and I went to her middle school orientation evening. In the school in our backyard, so of course like so many times for events for Anna at that school, we walked.

Nothing hit me until we were about half way there... then, like all parents I thought, what? This is crazy! Middle school? My baby in middle school? The whole idea felt so foreign to me.

But during the tour I noticed all of the other 5th graders. They all looked so young.

And after the tour, the presentation was wonderful and showed just how 'young' you can still be in sixth grade. It was reassuring to this mama for sure.

I'm so grateful for good schools and living in this town that we live in. Because I know, no matter how many times I whisper, "just stay little, just stay little" she won't stay little.

IMG_9928








No comments:

Post a Comment