Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Around the House

"For it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all..." Laura Ingalls Wilder.

Musical Theater Mornings and Breakfast / Bible Time

7

Scott's cycling to Work Each Day

5

6

Home for Lunch with my Girls

Reading Right After on the Couch

A Few Responsibilities (viola playing, a bit of math)

The Sound of Them Playing in the Playroom (farm is out right now and there's love all around that barn... I love how play changes and grows right along with them)

Baking These Mini Muffins (Abigail loved them oh so much)

1

2

3

From this Cookbook (I love so much)

4

I spend time each summer planning and thinking through the next year.  There are things that I need to make changes to and things that I want to try differently.  I love having the time to THINK in the summer with the stop of all of that which swirls through September through June.

I adore you summer.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect.
    Same way I feel about summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to check that book out, looks delightful! My summer is flying by too quickly, I wish it would slow down a bit... Enjoy your evening!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete