Friday, January 6, 2017

Like Clockwork, Ugh!

Life works better for us with alarms. They start really early but they keep our morning on track. I honestly don't know what I would do without them.

I get up at 4:25.

With a 4:30 alarm set just in case.

I wake up Anna 5 minutes before this alarm on my phone. When I go in her room I leave my phone in there and 5 minutes later her "it's really time to get up now" alarm goes off (it's a viola piece she's working on so it's a peaceful sound)

I wake up Abigail 5 minutes before her alarm but then leave my phone in her room. She wakes up "rise and shine" by Raffi 5 minutes later.

Then there's the "Anna... it's time to get going, it's time for jacket and shoes, for real" alarm.

Then there's the "Abigail... you should be getting your backpack on now" alarm.

Yes, our morning it tight.

IMG_7454

I'm so very glad it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment