Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekend

A mix of photos and images from my phone... it was a wonderful, Christmasy weekend.

Sunrise steps

25

Her first rehearsal for Christmas Eve Mass

26

The girls strung popcorn and cranberries for our "Christmas in the Forest" (it was Santa's big surprise last year.  This year we set it up in our family room and we just needed new fresh popcorn garland)

0A6A8458

while they watched Christmas movies

1

2

3

4

5

On Saturday there was my most adventurous Christmas Card photo session.(this was last years card)   I have a love / hate relationship with my annual card.

31

And a little antiquing on the the way home

27

Sunday was church (and our religious ed 'family program'... that we are LOVING this year)

28

And then Anna helped Abigail practice for the choir

8

while Scott finished the lights

9

10

Sunday afternoon there were bike rides

11

and learning to ride

12

We are having the WORST weather here in Connecticut... Sunday was 56 out!!! Horrible! Where's the wind whipping, bite your toes cold... and where's the snow?!?

13

On Sunday night we decorated our living room tree.

14

15

16

17

18

19

It was magical and lovely

20

21

and silly too

22

23

24

Sunday at bedtime I was looking for his little one... and found her dancing to her own song...

29


This is truly the MOST wonderful time of the year...

3 comments:

  1. Sigh...I want to be there....
    It's perfect...
    And yes! Where is the snow?!?!
    Hugs from balmy Pa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your weekend looks just perfect... Cozy, fun and full of holiday fun! Hope you are doing well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' life!!

    My favorite picture? The antique ornaments. (I have a fetish for ornaments ;)

    ReplyDelete