Thursday, November 26, 2015

Our Home ~ November

6

My goodness... my home doesn't look at all like this anymore. We have decorated and decorated and redecorated. It's all red and green and sparkly around here right now. But I always want to remember how I made it cozy for us in here throughout the year. (mostly so I can look back and say, "hey, where are those place mats""

So here are just a few things around my house that made me feel cozy and happy and thankful in November.

1

2

The brass candle sticks are on loan ;) from my Mom. They are so beautiful and looks amazing on my dining room table.

3

4

7

5

View from our kitchen table.

8

And on the windowsill. My Dad painted these glasses for me when Scott and I were first married. They were my first fall decoration.

9

Weeknight dinners are so cozy.

10

11

12

I love old books in the living room. And I adore this collection of E.B. White classics. The Charlotte's Web was mine when I was a little girl.

13

But the real star of November was our new table.

14

15

16

18

27

17

19

20

22

21

24

25

26



1 comment: