Friday, November 6, 2015

Ahhh... Friday

So glad to see Friday this week.  You know those weeks when there are a few unexpected bumps in the road makes me really happy for this weekend.  We don't have any big plans... just the usual.  A few ideas for some fun family things on Saturday that we might do.  Or we might not.  (we're so exciting, aren't we?)  And I like Saturday because it's getting ready for Sunday.  I love church.

The light was so pretty as Anna walked home from school through our backyard.  Right home, "and back to me... where she belongs."

5

We've had some weird weather this week. Really warm. And it's NOVEMBER. I'm looking forward to 55. Perfect temp for this month.

1

I love the light and how it hits the leaves.

2

I always want the beginning of this month to slow down.  So much happens in November.  And I know that all of the leaves will be on the ground in a week.  I can't help trying to soak in every minute of their glory.

3

We had Chicken Pot Pie for dinner. The girls love it best when they can have their own mini pot pie.

4

We have sooooo much to look forward to, don't we. It makes me giddy really. I like the longer nights. I like the getting dark earlier. I like dreaming of Christmas. I like taking out all of their dresses and planning out each 'occasion'. I force myself not to think about the to do's of the season coming. I just bask in the wonder of it coming.

Wishing you all a glorious November weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment