Sunday, July 27, 2014

Thank ~ Fulls

I am so thankful for cousins to jump in the pool with

1

Daddy to lift you down rocks

2

Car trips with "friends" on her lap

3

And what's a summer without a lost tooth at the pool snack shack?

4

Daughters who play with dolls

5

Anna, who took such good care for her backpack she had it for six years in elementary school and it looks brand new. We went a size up for middle school. I'll bet it looks just like this in six years

6

New lunchboxes are a must every year though

7

I'm so thankful for grandpa's shows and mermaids that will pose with my girl

8

And for this flounder that was in my religious ed class three years ago... what a sweetie

9

10

11

Little girls who will do this while Lana paints my hair

12

And orchards from our neighbor who turned 90 today

13

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing pictures of your sweet family! You are so blessed with such a beautiful family.
    Have a wonderful week my friend!

    ReplyDelete