Monday, February 4, 2013

February

Wow... it's been a while.  Just regular life seemed to take over for a while.  But it feels good to be back. 

blog girls stairs hats on drop shaddow

It was so cold on this photo shoot with the girls.  But I wanted to get just a few to choose from to make their classroom Valentines and a Valentine for family. 

blog girls on stairs hats on 2 drop shaddow

The wind was whipping and by the time I got home I couldn't feel my fingers.  But the girls were such good sports and actually had some fun! 

blog girls by the blue door drop shaddow

blog abigail blue door drop shaddow

blog abigail blue door hair blowing drop shadow

I found these coats at a local store for $6.99 each.  And they only had two left in exactly the right sizes!  Oh boy was I excited.  When I walked out of the store it sort of felt like I was stealing them! 

blog anna blue door 4x6 cropped drop shadow

Anyway... I think I got a few happy ones to choose from.  Now it's on to making those Valentines. 

Oh, and the blog header.  It was actually Scott who said, "don't you think it's time to change out that picture?"  "Oh, all right... it HAS been three years!"  It's a little off but it'll do. 

1 comment:

  1. Tara! Love the new header!! And those coats were meant to be! Missed you, friend... : )

    ReplyDelete