Friday, September 23, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday ~ Blue Eyes

I know this has been on the blog before but I thought it was perfect for my Favorite Photo Friday. It was Abigail's first day of preschool and I love her eyes in this one. They came out so sharp without needing any retouching. I've learned more than I can imagine from Lisa, and am still so thrilled that I found her blog.   She is a gifted photography and Editing teacher.  She is patient, detailed, organized, and supportive (long after the class ends)  I admire her dedication to her beautiful family and to those babies still in need of loving homes.  Thanks Lisa

3

the long road

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL TARA!!! Love this picture of your gorgeous girl!!

    Thanks for your sweet words my friend.... it has been a pleasure teaching you and watching your photography blossom!

    Hope your week is off to a great start~

    xoxo,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete