Friday, October 15, 2010

1000 Gifts

I don't know how long it will take, but I'll work on this every Friday until I get to 1,000.  1,000 things to be thankful for.  1,000 ways I've been blessed.  This should be easy but I'll be hard for me voted, "most likely to complain" in my High School Yearbook.


1.   the sound of their giggles upstairs
2.   of soft, warm, skin just after their bath
3.  the way she reads now, for pleasure, not able to put a book down
4.  two, having two, when we thought their might be only one
5.  in anticipation of dinner out tomorrow, uninterrupted with the one I still feel giddy about
6.  fall, the warmth of our house, the dark evenings, coziness I feel in these 4 walls
7.  the soft sound of him reading to them, knowing he's soaking their littleness in
8.  the two trees that take my breath away every morning at her school when I drive in
9.  the one who just found me and curled up on my lap
10.  footie jammies

1 comment: