Sunday, October 27, 2024

The Thing About College Visits

I feel like a professional college visit Mom. I could write a book! I do enjoy them - when I have the time. This visit I was balancing a basket of correcting on my lap while feeling a bit nauseous from looking down, and getting really confused since I usually spread out (like really spread out) when I correct. But I made it work and it was such a beautiful weather day. Fall perfection! 

She knows now every school she will be applying to. She won't tell anyone where she's applying except for us of course... she wants to keep this whole thing to herself until she's firmly decided. She doesn't have one top choice but rather a top three (or maybe four). She has been working so hard and soon those first applications will be submitted! EEEK! 

If I could choose I always want my girls to be a 'day trip' only away. You know, head up, go to Mass, take them out to lunch, hit a few antique shops, enjoy campus, order a tea for the road, and head home. It's not really about that of course... 

No comments:

Post a Comment