Monday, October 30, 2023

A Junior Year Dorm Room

I just typed that title: a junior year dorm room and I think H O W can it be her junior year of college? 

Oh but it is and she's changed and grown in more ways than I can type in this post here (maybe I'll save that post for another time) but for now... a few pictures of her dorm this year. 

I think it's kind of fun to have pictures like these to look back on. I know I have a few from my college years and I always liked seeing what I had on my desk or what was hanging on my walls. 

This semester Anna doesn't have a roommate which makes for a really cozy room and L O T S of rooooom! It also happens to be a little bit of a bigger room. I think because it's on the end. Lots of extra light too with windows on two sides. 

Here's a little peek inside: 


All cozy for fall. She always decorates the top of her frig. She used the extra bed as a couch with a quilt we already had. It's the perfect spot to chill out, snack, watch something. She really likes to do homework at her desk and then use the 'couch' for taking a break. 


Love plants in dorm rooms -- it really brings a bit of life in those walls. 








We went up for Family Weekend and I brought some Halloween cookies and a little gift for her to open on Halloween. 


A tea kettle on her desk and lots of tea to choose from for cozy nights. 


I tried to take pictures of all of the little details she had up that make her room cozy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment