Thursday, June 22, 2023

A New Kitchen (color)

Well not exactly a whole new kitchen but we just finished our first big summer project. Scott wanted to pull down some of the sheetrock in our kitchen ceiling to redo the seems. I'm so grateful that he's super home handy! And if you redo the ceiling and paint it, well then you might as well paint the whole kitchen. 

I decided to not go with the pale blue and chose white. Yes, white walls, white cabinets, white counter. It's all white and I love it love it love it! To me it's a big blank canvas and I can decorate it for the seasons anyway I please and it'll always match. 

Here is what it looked like in the beginning. I wish I took a picture of the ceiling opened up but gosh I just didn't! 

So this is what the first week of summer looked like at our house (while I was driving around every day to doctor appointments

 






It was really messy in here for a whole week. But it's done now and I promise to post pictures just as soon as I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment