Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Little Things I Love Around the House

We all had Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off from school -- so so so nice! Besides the dentist appointments and other things that were scheduled there was lots of time for nesting -- something that fills my heart and anchors me.

Since I took these pictures actually, so much has already changed. We even painted the dining room this weekend! And I love it!

But here are some things around the house (before this weekend) that made me smile.

Lace hearts above the kitchen sink made me smile.

1

14

The tea table does too.

2

I don't think they could have made this tin prettier.

20

21

I split up my beautiful books and scattered them here and there.

11

10

My kitchen always makes me smile.

4

5

Oh and this pie save -- found it for $2 oh my word do I love it!!! Can't wait to bake a pie and bring it on the 4th of July!

15

Gosh... thinking about collecting them - I think I need a cherry one too!

16

A little love in the baking center.

17

18

These are packed away now but I love having them out every year.

12

13

Baptism portrait hanging, china in the cabinet, tea not too far away --

6

Vintage table cloths -- I can never have too many of them. Although I use them every single day on our kitchen table, yes I do... I am dreaming of sunny summer weather with puffy clouds, and a them outside blowing in the wind.

7

This is one of my favorites. Wouldn't it be pretty for a wedding or baby shower outside? None of those in my near future (thank goodness - for now) but this mama can dream...

19

8

Little 'finds' like these -- I use the little pitcher each morning when Anna has breakfast to hold her oat milk. Mornings are so much more sweet with a little pitcher of milk.

9

Just a few little things around that I love.

Off to a very short week of school ...



No comments:

Post a Comment