Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My ~first~ Valentine

blog BAKER 089

In 1989 I met Scott.  I was 15 years old.  I knew him all my life (he lived down the street) but it was when I was 15 that I noticed him.  There was something in his shyness.  Something in his smile.  And he was just about as cute and could be.  That was almost 30 years ago. And he's had my heart ever since.

I love my little girl valentines oh so much but this one...

blog BAKER 086

...well he's my first valentine.  And I love him so.

blog BAKER 073

blog BAKER 085

blog BAKER 075

blog BAKER 018

2 comments:

  1. I love your love story.
    And I love all the photos, but the third one is my absolute favorite. : )
    Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics of you and your husband and I love that dress on you!
    Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete