Friday, February 17, 2017

Winter Wonderland

~ It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter, when the snow comes to cover the ground ~

1

~ It's a time for play, it's a whipped cream day, I wait for it the whole year 'round. ~

2

~ Those are marshmallow clouds being friendly, in the arms of evergreen trees, ~

3

~ And the sun is red, like a pumpkin head, It's shining so your nose won't freeze. ~

4

~ Oh the world is your snowball, see how it grows, That's how it goes, whenever it snows. ~

5

~ The world is your snowball just for a song, get out and roll it along. ~

6

~ Oh, it's a yum-yummy world made for sweethearts, Take a walk with your favorite girl, ~

7

~ It's a sugar date, what if spring is late, In winter it's a marshmallow world. ~

8

~ It's a marshmallow world in the winter, When the snow comes to cover the ground, ~

9

~ It's a time for play, it's a whipped cream day, ~

10

~ I wait for it the whole year 'round. ~

11

(winter sledding music for you)

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

I'm a winter girl. I love the crunch under my feet. I love the cold cold cold. I love sweaters. I love my mittens. I love cuddling in the evening. I love the dark nights and long days at home on weekends. I love the cozy world winter brings. It's romantic. Yes, I'm a winter girl.




3 comments:

  1. Awe! You got some GREAT airborne shot there! Glad you all are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes you are.
    So glad you are getting the snow this year!

    ReplyDelete