Monday, October 3, 2016

Long Weekending

Monday was no school because of Rosh Hashannah.

4

8

It rained on and off all weekend. I love this kind of weather. Super perfect weather for staying home and being cozy.

This weekend

playmobil hotel
taking all of summer out of the girls drawers and moving a bit of cozier clothes in (that takes me at least half a day, big big job)
abigail playing dollhouse
stove shopping... there is so much out there
the first of the hallmark channel, fall harvest movies with tea lattes and pumpkin chocolate chip bars
planning the week out, pumpkin stickers make everything happier
another nutmeg book done! that's four now!

11

9

10

early moring 3 miles
the first family program church school of the year
being with friends there
shopping for fall clothes with the girls (Hanna Anderson... I wob you)
reading halloween picture books to the girls on the couch... I think I took every single one out of the library
i think he's researched every single stove that has been manufactured to try to make my dream~stove dreams come true

1 2 collage

3

mass
first pumpkin clothes
horse umbrella and rainboots
pumpkin muffin baking
amazon came and anna was new book smelling

5

6

7

Cheers! Pumpkin tea cheers! Here's to a four day week!




3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never heard of schools letting out for that day. I'm glad you had a free one though.

    We have those same rainy weather boots and umbrella 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could it be better?!
    Her Halloween outfit.... Love!!!!!
    And a stove....
    I could not live without my double oven!
    The smaller on the top!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nice and cozy! Love Abigail's dress!

    ReplyDelete