Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Time For...

... people we love

(we had our friends over for dinner. Scott cooked it all and I made desserts.  I spent the day with these for girls on Saturday.  Just me and them.  We shopped in our little mini city, browsed book stores, and giggled till it was way past bedtime)
1

... imaginative play

(after Mass on Sunday)
2

3

4

... walks in the woods

(we go here all of the time.  It's about a mile from our house and it huge and wonderful)  
5

6

... noticing nature

7

... making it to the top

8

9

... duck watching

10

... playing in cold water

11

... sunshine on your face

12

... building in the sun

(sets and sets of magnatiles over the years.  Worth every penny) 
13

... moving the coffee table aside

14

... tea and the fireplace going

15

16

... healthy baking

(gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free cranberry muffins)
17

(gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free double chocolate brownies) 
18

... rearranging

(Emma Bridgewater's Year in the Country are always my favorite) 
19

... Emma Bridgewater moving

20

... tea ... there's always time for tea

21

22

... enjoying and not rushing

23

24

... dinner planning

(not rushed, enjoying reading through some favorite cookbooks and writing dinners in on my planner)
25

... time for... home...

2 comments:

  1. I love this!
    And I know you are loving it too!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful...all of it! Your brownies look wonderful and sound healthy. Would you mind sending me the recipe when you have a minute.
    I love getting a peak into your everyday life..wish I was closer to share a cup of tea with you and to let our cuties play together.

    ReplyDelete