Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Make Something Appley With Someone You Love

Sometimes this time of year (like tonight) I trip over baked goods to make room for more baked goods.  I have to wrap muffins and freeze them there are so many.  But it's fall and baking it right up there with the leaves turning.

And it says to almost every day on my calendar... see?

4

No matter where you live or what your weather the best way I can tell you to get in the fall spirit is to peel and core some apples. Add cinnamon and some sugar and you can't loose. Like this one... Apple Spice French Toast. I've been making this every fall since forever. It's great for just us (with a lot of leftovers) or a real comfort, cozy food for family or friends.

Certainly not at all good for you but oh so gooood!

22

And this one is a gluten free muffin (no sugar added) recipe that we all love.

2

Whatever your favorites are this time of year... get out you apron and bake. It's the coziest time of year! (now if only I can get Anna out of shorts every day, ugh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment