Friday, April 24, 2015

NYC in the Morning

I start singing this song as we get closer to New York. It drives my family crazy but I love Sinatra.

2

3

Heading out for the day... pretending we are 'regular' guests of this hotel.

4

5

And then... American Girl. There is nothing like the NYC store and there is nothing like being there when it opens and you have the whole store to yourself.

6

You should see this place at Christmas... there's a line to just head in these doors... total madness. If you're ever in NYC in December... skip this ... trust me!

7collage

Yup... I'm a gonner... I love love love Bitty Baby! (and that my baby love bitty baby) I think my favorite photo from our weekend.

9

10

And we couldn't leave without seeing this.

11

12 13 collage

In Rockefeller Center looking up. Saks Fifth Avenue is right behind Anna. Side story... My dad loves NYC. When I was a little girl and we went at Christmastime he took my brothers and me into Sax (whoa... amazing... go there someday) to pick out something to wear at Christmas. I remember just what I picked out. And I even remember that my brothers didn't care about anything from Sax but my Mom helped them pick out a sweater to wear on Christmas Eve)

14

Saint Patrick's Cathedral

18

15

16

17

Pretty impressive.

8colage

And last but not least. Scott took this with his iphone and I have to put it because it's HIS favorite picture of the whole trip. And that of course makes my heart smile.

IMG_1973

1 comment:

  1. The song, the pictures, the smiles...pure magic!!! Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete