Monday, October 6, 2014

Our Home ~ October

It's October in every room of our home. A lot of this stays up (minus the 'back to school' and the apples) and I add in Halloween and more orange!

You can come in in back door through the mudroom

23

And head straight on into the kitchen for a cup of hot cider

9

Or cup of tea

37

Crayons are always at the table for little hands (and some bigger eleven year old ones too)

8

I love to cook out of my Autumn Cookbooks like this one

33

But this is my favorite

20

16

15

36

14

10

19

18

17

Or you can come in the front door

5

35

34

Which leads straight to our family room (with books on tape all ready to go)

1

We often have a fire going in the evenings now

28

27

Our more cozy room with lots of seasonal books to read

32

31



And movies to watch

30

29

Or head through that same front door to the left where we call our living room our 'viola room' ever since Abigail couldn't for the life of her remember what it was called until we renamed it.

24

26

25

Or head to the right to our dining room

11

13

12

Abigail is in her room busy getting her babies ready for Halloween

22

And I hang the seasonal jumpers so that I won't forget to have her wear them throughout the month

21

A small collection of pins that Anna likes to wear

6

And a curtain I change for the month that used to hang in my classroom years and years ago

7

We have a teeny tiny bathroom downstairs

4

2

3

Any way you slice it we are ready for this most glorious month!

Fill my heart
Fill this house
Fill this day, O Lord
I am weak
And I need your grace
You are the only light
You are the ray of light
Fill my heart
Fill this house
Fill this day, O Lord






2 comments:

  1. Your home looks beautiful Tara! And once again I love getting a peak into your beautiful kitchen. You know I love your fall banners.
    Thank you for the invitation. I will be over for apple cider tomorrow morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait for me!!
    Tara, thank you for welcoming us into your holiday home.
    I love love love the love in your home...
    All the special touches...and you know I spotted Franklin and Little Bear right away!
    Sigh...someday, I shall walk through that door for real. : )

    ReplyDelete