Thursday, November 14, 2013

Enjoying... our home Thanksgiving time

1

2

reading these all the time

6

7

10

11

seeing these

3

watching this again

15

hanging this

4

5

using these

8

9

and using these... our Wedding China that we lovingly picked out when we were just 21 years old.  How can it be that I picked what I would still love at almost 41?  And I know I'll love at 71?  After all it's the perfect fall china pattern.  And we're using it! 

12

13

14

Oh Thanksgiving house... I love you! 

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty Thanksgiving decorations. I love your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Tara...
    I love your Thanksgiving house too.

    I feel as if I could rap on the door, walk in, pour myself a cup of tea, and snuggle on your sofa and chat. : )

    Have a wonderful Thursday, my friend. This is your free evening, right? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE that vintage Thanksgiving card banner! Absolutely delightful. And the basket of Thanksgiving books…we have so many of the same ones…I could tell just by seeing the corners peeking out! Finally, your china is beautiful..I don't think one can ever go wrong with classic lines and colors! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete