Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Little Fallness

Last Saturday I ventured out with Abigail. She'd been inside since she came home early from school with me on Wednesday so I thought I'd take her to her to schools outdoor fall festivle. They have an adorable outdoor ampethester where they hold seasonal concerts.

3

We love the folk music

1

2

and the crafts

4

5

and the animals from the farm (no pictures) and the apple pie contest, the corn pit and the hay bales.

We didn't stay too long in the windy, chilly air, but it was so great to get out!

6

2 comments:

  1. The school fall festival looks delightful!!! I bet your little one enjoyed getting out and being in the fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I just love festivals of any kind...but especially the fall ones!:)
    so glad you ugys got to enjoy this together. what an unexpected little bonus right?
    have a happy day tara

    PS
    I think I finally caught up over here!!:)
    sorry about being gone for so long!:(

    ReplyDelete