Friday, November 30, 2012

I Got Nothing Done... I Got Everything Done

1

Today I was sick but oh so happy.  I was home.  With a little one.  It made my heart so happy. 

(sunny kitchen and new crayons)
2

(christmas coloring books)
3

I didn't get anything done.  And I loved it!

4

Abigial looked and sounded horrible this morning.  I'm glad I kept her home for a day of rest.  If she feels anything like what I feel like today there's no way she could have gotten through a day at Kindergarten. 

(with not much of a voice I got out all of our Christmas books on cd. I love them)
6

We had a sweet day together.  Going slow. 

7

(I love my nativity)
8

We just happened to have some dough in the refrig from last weekend. Just enough to make some cookie friends.

9

10

11

And a special box arrived while we were home today. It brought a huge smile.

12

13

As she checked out her very own teeny, tiny viola.

(we peeked but won't take it out until her lesson)
14

Oh and another gift from Scott. How many days of these Christmas treats possibly last?

5

I think I'd like to have Anna be home with me one on one next week... maybe she just won't "feel well".

3 comments:

  1. Tara, I hope you all feel better soon...it looks like you had a sweet, slow, special day at home, though. We love Christmas coloring books and new crayons in this house too! : ) Happy weekend, friend. Ease into it... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she is feeling much better! Seems to be a lot going around as I am battling an illness too :-(. As long as its gone by Christmas!
    Have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it all ....new crayons, baking cookies, your nativity (so pretty!!) and that teeny violin, sweet!!! Hope you're all feeling better. Well whenever you're ready.:))

    ReplyDelete