Monday, May 14, 2012

I Clearly Have Some Learning To Do

We have a new LITTLE camera in our house. It's the teeny, tiny Canon Powershot s100. It's smaller and lighter than even my wallet or cell phone and I love it! I've always wanted a camera I could keep in my bag so that I wouldn't miss a moment. I also think little is great for big day trips so that I don't have to lug my big camera around. Best of all it shoots in full Manual! I can adjust the shutter speed, fstop, and ISO. But I clearly have a lot of learning to do. I can't believe that I'm going to post these pictures... they are so bad but I wanted to try out the new little one in our house.

Now I'm kind of wishing I had brought the big camera to Anna's viola concert yesterday. She looked to pretty up on stage.

anna 3

anna 2

anna 1

joan and anna

After the concert we headed to my parents to celebrate Mother's Day and my big brothers birthday.

Me and my mom

untitled shoot-0032

The girls and their grandma.

girls and mom

Like I said I've clearly got a lot of learning to do with this new little beauty but I'm happy to carry it around and learn as I go.

2 comments:

  1. WOW...a new fun toy to play with!:) we love it but goodness...something else to-do and figure out right?!?!?!:)
    hope your mothers day was beautiful tara

    PS
    i was trying to squint to see your necklace!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day, these pictures are great and you and your mom are so pretty! Enjoy the new toy!

    ReplyDelete