Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crazy Busy

I usually feel like I have total control over our family schedule.  I feel like I have a healthy balance for the girls of extra activities after school and just being home days.  And then a week and weekend like this hits...

kindergarten orientation
viola lesson
kindermusik
tennis lessons
art school
rehearsal for solo viola recital
rehearsal for Peter Pan
viola solo recital
rehearsal for liturgical dance for Easter
teaching religious education

just to name a few things this weekend.  And the worst part?  I'm flying SOLO!  Scott will be at a conference a few states away.  Man oh man I can't wait for Tuesday already! 

On Monday after school we usually go to the library to stock up on books for the week. This is what I'm reading (well not really from this point on) this week.  Cute, Anna found this top book for me when I was quickly browsing in the "new books" section.  "This one is perfect for you Mommy!"  love it! 

1

No comments:

Post a Comment