Monday, December 12, 2011

The Christmas Card

2

I know it's a bit of a chore every year but I love it.  I love the simple reminder that I am so blessed to have their joy at Christmas.  There is nothing like children at Christmas.  Their happiness and enthusiasm is infectious.  I love looking back at past years.  I love putting together this years card.  (although not yet in the mail) 

7

6

8

5

4


3



I love the reminder that these ornaments are to our marriage.  This is our 16th married Christmas.  There is no one I'd rather spend Christmas with than Scott.  As much as I love the pictures on the front I love the numbers on the back.  Numbers to show our love over the years and the gift of having a loving husband to spend Christmas with. 

1

10



So this year I hung again our Christmas Card ornaments on our staircase garland.  I still have to make an ornament this year.  I love walking by and seeing their faces.  (I got this wonderful idea from Clover Lane

Now I'm off to write envelopes on this years card.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment