Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tea Party

7

Scott took his mom out to dinner.  Burgers and fries (I think).  At that very same time I had my mom, sister in law, and niece over for a "mothers day" tea party.  For all of the mothers and future mothers.

I carefully chose recipies from my Tea Magazines and from Spring cookbooks.  And then I was so busy, I really don't have any pictures of all it put together.  But it was lovely.  

I made strawberry raspberry jam

1

2

And scones

3

I made tea sandwiches.

17

And a Mother's Day tea cake (of which I have no pictures)

I had fun 'playing house'

4

5

I got to use my Grandma Sullivan's pretty china and my Grandma Manochi's crystal glasses

6

8

9

... and this that my Aunt Kathy gave to me. (it was HER grandmothers)

10

Anna helped me make the tea.

11

And then we ate for a few hours.

12

The cousins stayed up late playing.

13

14

15

16

1 comment:

  1. Your day sounds wonderful! A tea party on Mother's Day.... The best!!
    Love your cute tea sandwiches..

    ReplyDelete